Monday, February 6, 2012

Another satisfied customer

I mailed off Jackie T's to her today then met Mary Helen at the library.  I think she liked it!

Mary Helen's first look at her R/G wall hanging

She was impressed!

Was equally amazed at the back AND the front!

I spent the day working on Amy H's Black and White Sampler.  ALMOST done - If only I have another hour I would have finished it today....sigh...but it leaves me something to do tomorrow. 

I'm down to one in the house.  I have Roxanne's Paducah 9 patch to work on next!  I have to take a picture of the back side of her top...I don't think I've ever had one this neat!  lol just wait until you see it.  The wrong side is amazing!  I have to check on thread - but I think I'll be placing an order to some where! 

Talked with Pat A. yesterday - was SOOOO good to hear her voice.  She saw what I did on Mary Helen's and is sending me one she appliqued...I can do whatever I want on it!  woohoo I just love these challenges!

No comments: