Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2011

CASA Quilt #2

Wow Don't expect this out of me all the time...Finished (TOTALLY) another.  Quilted it, trimmed it, rolled the backing over and sewed it down.  DONE!  woohoo!  My Resolution Challenge is going well - for the Month of January I have 7 Casa's to do...and Day 3 I have 2 done. 



Tomorrow will be a NO SEW day...so no need to check here tomorrow...there will be nothing here.  So which one should I do next?  I do have a guild one ready to quilt so I maybe that will be a good thing...get all the quilting done and concentrate on piecing.  OR I could piece and get the rest ready to quilt then have a marathon...a CASA Marathon...rofl

This is a good feeling and I do hope the girls at SQA who donated blocks feel good about their help for a worthwhile cause.  Can't wait for them to all be done and I get a "group picture"  WAY to go ladies!  I'm so proud of you!


No comments: