Although I did finish 9 CASA quilts for our guild in my January Resolution Challenge - It didn't feel like it was MY finish. But now the damn is starting to crack... My first finish is from a Guild Sewing Saturday. It was a "lesson" on making an easy Stack/Slash/Shuffle. It was started last fall - when I went to Paducah to meet up with friends at Hancocks. I purchased the backing on the sale table. It was DEAD ON the size I needed. I was going to get 2.25 yards but the piece on the sale table was just 2. I thought I would trim off the borders...but being careful I didn't have to. It was perfect!
Then there is Bat Wings. Which I'm renaming to Blue and Yellow Pinwheels