Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3

Well here it is the 3rd day of March and I've not touched my Resolution Challenges yet.  My goal is to work or finish 4 of them.  Not sure if I might have bitten off more than I can chew...since there are a few other irons in the fire to!

My Resolutions for March are:
  1. Quilt Bud's birthday quilt (his birthday is March 28)
  2. Finish my candy bar wrapper challenge
  3. UFO #1
  4. UFO #2
I have no idea what 2 UFOs I'm going to do.  Pretty sure one is just a wall hanging and only needs to be quilted.  Almost positive the 2nd one will be the bat wings.  It needs a border - think I'll add more pinwheels in the border to make it look even more scrappy
Both of these ARE doable.  I just need to get DOING
Maybe if someone Nagged me. 

NOW add to those 4 projects
6 CASA quilts needing quilting
a customer quilt to be quilted
and CLEAN my sewing room!

No comments: