Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8, 2011

Whew - can you believe another week is gone??????????  WHERE!  HOW! When did that happen!  Packed into one week was a picnic on sunday, Finished RR rows (have another one to do this week - to get enough to have 2 groups of 4 I signed up for BOTH groups...now have I lost my head or WHAT??)  This week's will be a fun one.  It's for a little boy - His mom (aka Heather D) used some Amish orphan blocks.  She asked for it to be in a rectangle so I get to have FUN...going to put black dinosaur silhouettes on a swirly blue and purple batik.  Just need to print off the patterns from EQ.  OK I lost my train of thought - back to finishes for this week.  Mailed off the RR - actually 2 of them - and Missy's quilt on Tuesday then buckled down and worked on another customers 3 Harley Wall hangings.  I just finished them today.  Will take them to him on Monday - here they are





PS - add in doggie sitting for our son & his gf so they could drive to St. Louis to see a ball game.  NOW I know why I'm tired...this has been a FULL WEEK!

1 comment:

Sandy Panagos said...

Wow, Harley wall-hangings! You do some interesting stuff for your customers! They look good.