Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1/10/12

New record - I'm blogging!!!

I've posted on FB and sent an  email to my customers that from now until Feb 29 (lol or 30th) I'm offering a 10% off labor.  So far I've have 2 inquiries on email (from FB) and a phone call from a friend of a customer.  WHEW...with luck the winter doldrums won't be nearly as dull as last year. 

I got to thinking I need a customer photo album for 2012...then somehow link it here.  I need tec support to help me out.  Wonder if my friend Heather knows.....

Anyone who reads my blog....you are in on my offer...email me at sajackson@wk.net and I'll send you a PDF file.  Get those tops into quilt for 2012...

Here is one that Aggie gave her sister for Christmas.  Now I need to find Aggie's that she gave to her hubby.  WHERE are those pictures...I NEED an Album for 2012!





FOUND IT!  This one is amazing.  It was a Sampler that Aggie wanted EACH blocks with some different quilting.  It took a bit of imagination but I DID it!  And to be honest...it's one of my favorites!











As you can see I had a "feather" theme going on.  In the borders and sashing, even some blocks.  I think that it just worked well with this quilt going to a guy.  Thread was a poly from Superior and just was great to work with.  I really hope that in 2012 I have more quilts like this one what challenge me. 

2 comments:

Sandy Panagos said...

Good to see you blogging. Nice feathers!

aggie said...

Thanks again Shirley for the extrodinary job you did on Earnie's quilt!