Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Favorite Panto

I have a  panto with feathers that USED to be my fav...it came with Squiggy and I've used it more than any other...UNTIL today.

I've been working on #2 for '12 (as you saw in my past blogging) BUT since I used the newest Panto (only to try it out) on my flannel Stack Slash & Shuffle - I've learned that "wider is better".  This panto fills up the entire space in one pass...until my old favorite where it took 2.  YES same amount of area being quilted - Same everything - BUT it just seems faster.  Maybe because it was NEW to me.  I hate repetition

So here is the panto

Here is the Quilt


Close up!  Now isn't this a FUN panto?

 Just for the heck of it.  I'm adding a """Little"""" bragging here about our g.son Bud Jackson.  He has the lead of Curly in a local theater group.  We did go and see him last Friday and I honestly would love to go watch him again.....and again......ok ok so one more time.  This coming weekend is the final performance.

So that's it for a little while.  I'm going to see about doing a piped binding on this one.  Then need to either find something white...or find a new project!

CYA Later!


1 comment:

Sandy Panagos said...

Oooh, I like that panto. It looks great on that quilt. And your grandson looks great in Oklahoma!