Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15, 2011

Resolution.......Bright Ghetto

I had posted that I bought the backing - progress...

Today MORE progress.  Loaded it this morning!  Several days ago I started to research how to do pantos.  My old machine I didnt try that method.  Of course the one I got with Squiggy & the one I liked ~ Angela warned me was a tough one to start with - she suggested something easier.  Those who know me know I don't follow instructions well.  I looked on Youtube how to set it up.  I followed the design a few times (without stitching) to see how I did.  This morning I decided it was time!....Here is the pattern I went with...

I've done 2 passes before the bobbin ran out - so it was a good time to break and blog.  This will be a "Part-time" project for next week.  I have some curtains to shorten for a neighbor.  Sewing for me come on Weekends and AFTER customer stuff.  It just has to be finished by the end of the month so I get credit for having a resolution done. 


No comments: