Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Oh So Busy day

Today is going to be non stop!
Kady was over last night and we have marked her wedding dress to take in.  So today I need to at least get it taken apart to get to the seams!  Like looking for a needle in a haystack.  I JUST sewed the seams together on the bottom - when I COULD have let them open and get to the top from there.  DUH - I guess it was a senior moment.

I have a baby comforter to work on today - I promised him I'd have it Monday or Wednesday.  I didn't get to quilt it Sunday - (due to a "short" motorcycle ride) and yesterday I worked on Kady's dress so today I HAVE to do this comforter.

And finally - I intend on starting the tshirt quilt for Rachael.  I have 25 shirts that I need to cut apart.  Like I said - a VERY busy day - so WHAT am I doing sitting here...well I need just ONE more cup of coffee!

Upcoming Project - Judy's Machine Embroidery quilt - can we say AWESOME!





No comments: