Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The bitching and complaining has ended!

For MONTHS my friends have heard me bitch!  WHY did I join this swap.  For MONTHS I have been complaining that I was so OUT of my comfort zone.  I never thought I'd finish BUT 2 days ago I put the last stitch in my 9 Crazy Quilt Blocks...it was the most satisfying stitch I've done in ages!

here are all 9 of my block


And here are all 9 swapped blocks



I guess I'll look around and see if Crazy Quilt blocks have borders on them.  I think I'll sew all 9 together and do a small wall hanging.  After sewing them I'll add something to  the seams to tie it all together.  All in all I think it turned out to be a good swap.

2 comments:

Heather said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Cindy Quilts said...

I think it is lovely! Worth all the time you put into it.